Thursday, July 31, 2008

Our vacation Part 1; Howie

Last night I finally downloaded our pictures from our vacation. I noticed a bit of a pattern with them. I had a great time, Dwight had a great time, Bailey had a great time, Calvin had a great time, Ella had a great time, Howie was a brat! Here is a picture of Howie on the bus tour of the San Diego zoo. Dwight was asking him if he liked seeing the anilmals. This was his sweet response to his daddy.


Here he is at Legoland. I was trying to get a picture of him looking like a giant in Las Vegas. You can see how much he appreciated us taking him to Legoland.

Legoland started to get a little too packed for our taste, so we headed over to the Wild Animal park. You can see how excited he was about that.
When we were back at the condo, he wanted to watch Ben 10 and it wasn't on yet. You can see how happy he was the hear that.
We decided to go back to Legoland a second morning to finish up the rides and beat out the crowd. He wasn't excited about it, until I found this. . . . .


Anyway, I guess it was just all a bit too much for a 3 year old. He did love his time with his great uncle Sam though. The rest of the kids were perfect throughout the entire trip and were so excited and happy to go wherever we said we were going to go. Bailey even babysat for us a couple times, while Dwight and I went out to dinner. I'll post pictures of my happy kids tomorrow (or sometime within the next 3-4 weeks).

7 comments:

E said...

I love that first one. Homer was a handful on the last vacation we took him on--that was the cruise. I was hoping he'd do better on the next one if we waited until he was 3... maybe it's hopeless.

But, how perfect is it that you get to have fun with your kids during the day, and go out alone at night? Best of both worlds... you're like Hannah Montanna or something.

Anonymous said...

What a rotten spoiled bratt! You should beat him! Hes just to freakin cute though. Sorry I missed you on yer way through. Glad you had a good time though.

bailey said...

a howie was anoing alwell he was cute for 1 second

Dalana and Mark said...

Hey Amy! Glad you had fun on your vacation. That's funny about Howie (for me anyway.) His hair looks cute. Looking forward to pictures of the rest of the kids.

Memzy said...

Pictures of happy kid are overrated.

Emily said...

Welcome back! Howie is so cute!!

E said...

The title of your post suggests that there will be at least a Part 2.