Friday, March 20, 2009

Cyber run-in's

First off, I don't know why everything is underlined. Dwight's not home to fix it for me, and I don't feel like trying to figure it out on my own either.
Last night I went to a girl's night out pajama party. I didn't wear my pajamas, I didn't want everyone coveting my undies. It was a pretty exclusive party. And as I walked in, to my great joy and suprise, I saw my cyber blog friend Jana.
Look how excited she is to see me too.

Hey, look! The underlining thing is gone, and I don't know even know how or why. Freaky!
The girls night out is a once a month thing, kinda like another girly once a month thing, only this one is fun. Hopefully Jana will be a permanent fixture at these exclusive events.

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Let me guess. You put the picture up first? If we click on your underlined phrase, we should get a link to the photo. I didn't try, but i will when I am done with this comment.

Did I tell you about the one time I ran into Krissy at Costco? Yeah, it was so awesome. I also ran into Landee's sister at Walmart. I think I scared her a bit.

Hazel said...

I tried to link...nothing. Very mysterious.

Memzy said...

I'm soooo jealous.

Emily said...

Krissy is very cute IRL. How exciting for the both of you!

Emily said...

Doy, I meant Jana.

Cristin said...

I'm supah jealous!

Flem said...

Ghost in the machine. Sometimes when I am on gmail for awhile suddenly this green pencil shows up and starts running amok on my screen. I have no idea what causes it but it is freaky too.

Did the host of the slumber party have kids?

Fun times said...

That looks like a Rockin' party. Whoever threw that one sure knows how to have a good time, that's for durn sure!

E said...

I met that girl once. She's OK. Shrug.

Julie said...

Where do I sign up for a monthly GNO?

Markie23 said...

Was there a tickle fight involved?

Jami said...

Nobody told me Jana was going to be there. I totally made up an excuse so I wouldn't feel obligated to come, but if I would have only known Jana was making an appearance. I would have saved my excuse for next time. :)

Jana said...

You're all too kind...except JennyESP. <===Hold on a sec while I delete her from my blog list. It was one of the highlights of my life, the GNO in general, seeing HotPants- double awesome. You forgot to mention how we stood there awkwardly for about 2 minutes to get that picture.