Friday, April 10, 2009

Oscar picks

I've been meaning to post about our special visitor for the last week and a half, but I was too depressed about her leaving, so I wasn't able to post until now. Sara, Katie, Landee and I all went out for a romantic dinner at the Mona Lisa fondue restaurant. After eating, we rolled ourselves out to the car and headed over to Katie's house for more good times. Here's a shot I got of it.


We're doing some serious multi-tasking here. Playing Bananagram while we watched a movie on Landee's iPhone. What movie are we watching, you ask. Here's a clue. I happened to click the camera at the perfect time. My favorite scene.

Poor Bella is in agony after being bitten by an evil vampire. The venom is burning so bad. Her hand feels like it is on fire. If only I had clicked when brave Edward started to suck the venom out. Where were the oscar nominations for these two?



****EDIT****

I went to Target and purchased my own copy just to get this image for you. That's dedication!

8 comments:

Flem said...

I love the three phones on the table like that. You guys are party animals.

Elder Jack Anderson said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Those still shots of Edward... LOLLERZZ!!!!

I just got out of my depression as well. Thank you for a fabulous night. One I shall never forget.

Fried pickles...mmmmmmmm.....

E said...

Looks like you gize had a nice quiet evening. Were there lulls in conversation every 7 minutes?

eekareek said...

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Now I can just click to your blog to see my precious Edward and dear sweet Bella.

Hazel said...

Ah, yes, good times. From the moment the movie starts, I am anticipating that moment. The crossed eyes, and the eager sucking...

Vegas Family said...

I am a looser because I still have not seen this movie. I even bought it on DVD and still haven't got around to seeing it.
I did read all four books though.
Sounds like an amazing time was had by all!

ManicMandee said...

I finally saw that movie. Loved the bloodsuking part too. Those photos captured it perfectly.

Pearl Girl said...

ok hot pants, The one and only night where we sat around chillin and chattin, MK would not call you, she was like NO she won't want me calling her at 9:00 at night on a school night. I was like I dunno she seems lik a partyin gal to me. I was bummed I missed you, I never stopped moving the whole week, I am still exhausted from it. NEXT TIME WE'LL MAKE UP FOR IT, DEAL?? Like we will have to PRE plan a girls night, K?