Friday, December 28, 2007

My Christmas cards,

Alright, so I never did mail Christmas cards this year. I bought them, but I never did get a good picture to send. And I hate getting cards without pictures. I thought about sending out "New Year's" cards, but I probably won't because I haven't made my resolutioins yet. For Christmas Dwight kindly gave me a junk drawer organizer. It looks like a silverware drawer organizer, only it has slots for things like scissors and plyers. When I was going through my junk drawers, (I have 4 of them) I realized my junk drawers are mostly full of papers. There aren't any slots in the organizers for papers. So I started to go through all the papers and I found my cards from last year. Apparently I only sent part of them out. I remembered why I did that, and it had to do with pictures too. I then started thinking of all the pictures I have sent out in other years. I spent the rest of the night looking at that. All the papers from my junk drawer are still sitting on my counter, but I made a video for my blog, so it is all okay. This is just a little slide show I put together from pictures I tried to take of the kids for a card in Christmas of 2001. I had to use one of Jenny's songs, because that is all that I could get to download, but I figured it was better with one of Jenny's songs than no song at all. It's pretty fancy. My favorite picture is the one where calvin decided, for no real reason, to stick his finger in Ella's mouth. (BTW, I was kidding about the fancy part)

9 comments:

eekareek said...

They were so little. How old was Bailey? He looks like a little baby but he has to be at least 4 right? Very cute. I feel a little depressed that they are growing up so fast.

Anonymous said...

I looks like you gave it alot of takes. Wow you must have had alot of patience. Thats why I dont take pictures. Just mental ones they are all in my head and Im going to send them in my Christmas cards next year.

E said...

I have my own songs?

They look so cute! I love the picture of Bailey with his hand over his face--he looks like he's had it, but he's trying to be patient with you.

Vegas Family said...

Ella is such a beauty. They all look so young. Go by so fast kinda scarey.

Hazel said...

TO ELLA FROM HAZEL
I HAV A CAMERA TO BBI

Hazel said...

TO ELLA FROM HAZEL
I HAV A CAMERA TO BBI

Hazel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Well, I think that cute video made up for you not sending out cards this year. Although, I was wondering why?? Just kidding.

briggy said...

wow i haven't seen bailey or calven in a long time you know ieven forgot to spell their names right i think...