Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great New Orleans pictures!

Last weekend Dwight and I took a trip to New Orleans and met up with my brother Tom and my sister in-law Katie. We had alot of fun, and feel really good about all the relief work we did while we were down there. Brad and Angelina are very happy with us. I was going through my pictures to see which ones I should post. I noticed a trend, whenever Dwight had the camera, his groupings of pictures generally started with one of me. I thought I would start by sharing some of those with you all.




Sorry about this last one, I am going to say it is just from a bad angle. Anyway, my husband is a sicko.

8 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Be glad that he likes your butt so much. Who couldn't anyways?

eekareek said...

Dwight got some really good pics of New Orleans.

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is " Ummmmmm YUMMY" oh and yeah!!! my laptop is fixed. I can blog again

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I can spot an Amy butt anywhere!

Markie23 said...

When someone said "take pictures of the Levees", maybe he heard Levis.

Hazel said...

Is that Angelina's behind? I thought so. Has she been working out? I heard she got a personal trainer, and that Brad is really jealous.

Dalana and Mark said...

Really enjoyed the pictures of your behind in New Orleans. All of the time w/ your trainer has certainly paid off. Glad that you had a good time.