Thursday, October 2, 2008

More dance pictures

I couldn't find Dwight's pictures, but don't worry I will continue to look. In the mean time, my HS BFF Jeni let me know she didn't have a scanner, and would therefore be unable to scan in any of her dance photos to participate with us. Fortunately for her, I have a scanner and a pretty great dance picture of hers.
Please note the dedication of her date. What a great guy to get a tie to match his dates purple dress. Your welcome Jeni!
***I wasn't sure when this dance was. But then I noticed that same plant in the bottom right corner that was in my Jr Prom picture.*****

2 comments:

Elder Jack Anderson said...

The dedication of the matching bowtie and also the way he is leaning into her so desperately! He's all, "I don't care that I'm a good 3 inches shorter than her... this is the woman I love." Very cute.

Fun times said...

I don't know what to say Amy, your kindness overwhelms me...:)