Friday, November 9, 2007

I am behind but....

I know it has been nearly two weeks since Halloween, but I am very slow about downloading pictures.

Here is Howie, wearing Bailey's costume from 1999, not too bad?
Here are all the kids, dressed a little shabby, but it's about the candy, not the costume.



Here is Ella and her bff.




And these pumkins are my own creation using the Ginzu knifes I received as a wedding gift nearly 14 years ago. I am glad I finally got some use out of them.


So there it is, our Halloween. Now maybe you will hear about our Thanksgiving and Christmas by February.

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

Dalana and Mark said...

They look great! Is Howie's outfit one of the ones your Mom made? She always does such a good job? I'm glad you were able to get some more use out of the costume. Thanks for posting the pictures. It's fun to see your kids.

Anna B said...

Wow, Amy your blog has really come along...music, pictures, what's next?

E said...

Howie's looking quite dapper.