Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where do I begin...

Jenny wants us to put up old video (check out Esplin Family blog), but I don't have any of it. So here is a small preview of my new Monday, "Family Home Evening" day blogs. From now on I am going to put up one or two of the Great photos taken from our childhood. Let me just tell you a couple of my favorite things about this one in particular. Starting with my brother Tom on your left. Could his shorts be any shorter? But I guess the sweatshirt compensates. Next to him is me. Please note that the cool homemade vest I am wearing also comes with a matching skirt AND an entire homemade matching outfit for my fake cabbage patch kid. Jenny and Sara lucked out with their age in this one, but don't worry I have plenty more pictures with them. Then we have Erin with her side ponytail, which Jenny later perfected. And on the far right we have Tom's friend Craig, who has beat out Tom's outfit by adding a pair of Eddy Money sunglasses. Finally, the best part of this picture is, this is how we all dressed to go see Ronald Reagan, the President of the United States of America, come off of his plane. Pretty classy huh?

So there is it. Don't be mad Jenny. If I happen to get some of those video's I will be happy to add them to my blog as well, but until then, I will just stick with sharing our groovin pictures.

8 comments:

eekareek said...

I would just like to say I lucked out my WHOLE LIFE!!! I always looked good.

E said...

My puberty was my most gorgeous time of my life, so bring it on.

As for Family Home Video Day (or FHVD is I like to call it), you don't have to post OLD home video, you can post current clips from your home video collection (I plan to post some newer stuff, too), it just has to be funny or entertaining. Half the entertainment can be the Popup Video Fun Facts you post below. If you'd rather post old family photos, that works too!

Basically, the rules are, that there are no rules. Got it? Except that it's every Monday, the video/photo needs to be as entertaining as possible, and you need to post funny commentary below. DO NOT BREAK THOSE RULES. But keep in mind, there are NO RULES. Make sense? Good. Have fun.

E said...

More fun facts about this photo:

*Tom and Donny shaved their legs for the occasion (not for the occasion of meeting the President, but for the occasion of waring very short shorts)

Hot Pants said...

It's Craig, don't let the cool sunglasses throw you off.

Anna B said...

Your post would not have been complete without adding the word "groovin". To this day i still use that word and I don't think anyone has every really known what I meant...but my Morgan cousins do, don't ya?

ManicMandee said...

Your blog is looking great! How fun.

Emily said...

That is just classic. I don't think it gets any better than that! But, I can't wait to see what else you've got!

Shed said...

Your's and Jenny's blog are now my homepages, just so I look at those old pictures and videos.