Yesterday was a crappy day. When I went to bed last night I had a hard time falling asleep. All I could think about was the long bad day I had had. So I decided to try to make a list in my head pointing out only the good things that happened. It was hard at first, but here is my list:
1. I got my butt grabbed by someone other than Dwight. (thanks Amanada!)
2. Tuesdays are always my bad days, and this one was over.
3. Jenny's dramatic video from Halloween had that song in it from The Mission (you should all check it out, Esplin family)
4. Howie's ear drum burst, and he was a big cry baby the whole day. I took him to Walmart with me (which is around the time I got my butt grabbed, again, thanks Amanda) and he insisted on a box of bandaids. Apparently his ear still hurt.
5. There were no serious injuries or incidents and the bad day is probably all just due to pms.
Which brings us to the final and best thing about my day:
6. I am not pregnant!!
So there is my list. I have to admit, it didn't really work. But it was cute watching Howie walk around the rest of the day with a bandaid on his ear.
1 day ago